• Planning, organising and controlling pharmaceutical inventory so that it can contribute to the profitability of the business.
• Minimize the amount invested in inventory and the procurement and carrying cost while balancing demand and supply.
• Vendor Management: Identify and negotiate with the vendor as per the requirement.
• Purchase Management: Defining the EOQ, reorder level and placing order ensuring balance between demand and supply there are no shrinkage of goods.
• Inventory Management: Ensure efficiency in managing the inventory balancing the acquisition, procurement, carrying, and stock out costs.
• MIS Reporting: Preparing and presenting reports at given frequency for effective decision making.
30,000.00 to 45,000.00/month
• Front Office Management:
· Greeting customers and giving medicines with clear instructions and correct labelling to the patient/customer.
· Provides clear, understandable instructions to customers/ patients in language known to patients about the drugs or product.
• Inventory Management:
· Manage the inventory at the store.
· Send timely requisitions to the central warehouse.
· Repacks drugs for prompt distribution and dispensing.
· Ensuring no shrinkages and wastage of goods.
• Management of the store:
· Compiles with standard operating procedures for storage, recording, requisitions, and dispensation of drugs.
· Maintains housekeeping and general cleanliness of the store.
B. Pharma, D. Pharma with relevant experience of 2-4 years in retail pharmaceutical industry.
• Front Office management: Focus on customer satisfaction, well versed with LIMS and MS offices and its applications.
• Greeting the customer: Welcome the customer with positive body language.
• Register patient on the software following procedures.
• Sample Collection: Ensure 100% NABL Compliance while collecting the sample of the patient.
• Assistance in procedures for BMD, audiomet¬ry and Spirometry.
• To perform ECG as and when required.
• To carry out the technical work assigned at collection center.
• Housekeeping: keep in check that the center is clean as per the prescribed standards.
8,000 to 15,000/month